查看: 3660|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

[官方情報] With the 4th decide

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 20-10-2014 18:17:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
With all the 4th decide on within the 2006 NFL Draft, the new York Jets selected D¡¯Brickashaw Ferguson. Today, in 2014, we can easily sit on this page and mention that ¡®Brick has commenced almost every match of his job at left deal with. To obtain an bad lineman that has started off many games within a row is incredible. He's strong, and he is talented.

Above his 8 year profession, Ferguson continues to be on the list of finest left tackles during the league - he has been selected to 3 Pro Bowls and contains been an element of two AFC Championship video games with Gang Eco-friendly.But why does not he get his share of appreciation? In some instances its pleasant to admit anyone like Ferguson. If your Jets at any time visit the Tremendous Bowl, I¡¯m ready to guarantee that he won¡¯t be with a reporter¡¯s skin screaming, ¡°DON¡¯T YOU Anytime Communicate ABOUT ME!¡± Its time and to point out some like to the soft-spoken beast which includes anchored the offensive line for many years.

Walking near MetLife Stadium, you may not see everything a lot of followers donning jerseys with quantity sixty on the back. And why don't you? A hometown kid from Freeport on Lengthy Island, Ferguson can be an anchor about the offensive line for around your 10 years now. When again, he¡¯s do not ever skipped a recreation; he¡¯s been a reliable Bowler. Keeping in mind, his partner-in-crime across the O-Line, Nick Mangold, will get lots of awareness.Well, for me its pretty very simple. He shuts his mouth and definately will get his position accomplished.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表